Terms & Conditions
Exto End-User License Agreement
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE) AND EXTO.IO (HEREINAFTER EXTO/WE/US/OUR).
1. By using the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you download Software from exto.io website or receive it by any other mean.
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use any number of copies of the Software.
5. Any public distribution of the Software, including non-commercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
6. You may not use any part of the code in any other distributable software or product.
7. You may not sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
8. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact in the source files.
9. By entering into this Agreement as defined in clause 2 herein you grant us the right to publish/display/list your logo/company's name as the part of our customer list and other related marketing materials.
10. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
11. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
12. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
13. We reserve the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
14. This software is designed to work with a specific Magento edition and its use on an edition other than specified is prohibited. Exto does not provide technical support in case of incorrect edition usage.
Software support and updates
Customers can request technical assistance with their purchases during the support period chosen during purchase. Once a support period is expired customers are asked to extend their support period at additional cost.
All customers can request an unconditional refund during 30 days after purchase of our software. To request refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from their store, servers, computers, emal, etc and confirm such removal. After receiving a refund request we will proceed refund within 3 business days.
Installation and customization services are not refundable.
Exclusion of third party rights